Stable and its managed funds are not open for investment by members of the public. No offer of interests in such funds is being made or should be inferred. This website is intended solely to provide general information about Stable to our investors, counterparties, service providers, prospective employees, and companies in which we invest. The information on this website is subject to change without notice and is not investment, legal, tax, or accounting advice. This website includes forward looking statements and statements of opinion. No representations are made that any of such statements will prove to be accurate, and there is a substantial likelihood that some or all of the forward looking statements will prove highly inaccurate.
Hypothetical or Past Performance
Hypothetical or simulated performance results will have inherent limitations. Simulated results do not represent actual trading, unlike an actual performance record. The financial information contained in the Site is indicative only, and actual returns and high-water marks may vary by Investor depending on a range of factors including, but not limited to, share class and investment date. The materials provided are based upon information included in our records, as well as information received from third parties. We do not represent that the information is accurate or complete or up-to-date, and it should not be relied upon as such; Stable is not, and shall not agree to be, bound by the Information. In the event of any discrepancy between the Information and the information contained in your monthly account statements, the latter shall govern. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Ownership of Site and Trademarks
Stable owns and maintains this site. No act of downloading or otherwise copying from this site will transfer title to any software or material at this site to you. Anything that you transmit to this site becomes the property of Stable, may be used by Stable for any lawful purpose, and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by Stable, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which Stable is subject. Stable reserves all rights with respect to copyright ownership of all material at this site, and will enforce such rights to the full extent of the law.
No Offer of Securities—Disclosure of Interests
Under no circumstances should any material at this site be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any investment fund managed by Stable. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of the Confidential Private Offering Memorandum relating to the particular fund. Access to information about the funds is limited to investors who either qualify as accredited investors within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, qualified purchasers within the meaning in the Investment Company Act of 1940 or those investors who generally are sophisticated in financial matters, such that they are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of prospective investments.
While Stable uses reasonable efforts to update the information on this site, it makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information at this site. Any contents at this site are subject to change without notice.
Material to be Consulted in its Entirety
All materials in this site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosures or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do to the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
Stable has not reviewed any of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of off-site pages or any other site linked or linking to the site. Your linking to any off-site pages, including those provided in any linked news articles or other sites is at your own risk. References to Stable that are contained on any website, article or social media post should not be considered as a recommendation of or by Stable.
Keeping your personal information secure and ensuring your understanding of how we use that information is important to us. Our goal is to assist you in understanding how the personal information you choose to share with Stable through the Site is used and maintained. You are not under any obligation to share your personal information with Stable.
The Personal Information that you provide and the data that you create and save on the Site is used to provide the services available through the Site to you and to inform you of products, services, or other opportunities that may be available through Stable. Such information and data will be used to administer our business, any Site and our services in a manner consistent with our Terms as well as applicable laws, rules, regulations, or other legal obligations. We do not sell or market your personal information to unaffiliated organizations. If you have provided Stable with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion email you. Emails sent to us through any Site will be maintained in a manner consistent with our legal and regulatory requirements regarding Investor and public communications.
The following Stable Privacy Principles, set out below, explain more fully how your information will be treated by Stable.
• We will only collect your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
• We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to inform you about what information we may collect about you and how we may use it.
• If we have collected information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and where the relevant permissions have been obtained.
• We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
• We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information.
• We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of, at the end of the appropriate retention period.
• We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection law and will also ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
• We will train our staff on their privacy obligations.
• We will ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
• Should we out-source any processes, we will ensure that the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and we shall contractually require them to comply with our Privacy Principles.
• Any conflict between this Privacy Statement and the rest of these Terms shall be determined in favor of the rest of these terms. Stable may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon appearing on the Site.