Keeping your personal information secure and ensuring your understanding of how we use that information is important to us. Our goal is to assist you in understanding how the personal information you choose to share with Stable through the Site is used and maintained. You are not under any obligation to share your personal information with Stable.
The Personal Information that you provide and the data that you create and save on the Site is used to provide the services available through the Site to you and to inform you of products, services, or other opportunities that may be available through Stable. Such information and data will be used to administer our business, any Site and our services in a manner consistent with our Terms as well as applicable laws, rules, regulations, or other legal obligations. We do not sell or market your personal information to unaffiliated organizations. If you have provided Stable with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion email you. Emails sent to us through any Site will be maintained in a manner consistent with our legal and regulatory requirements regarding Investor and public communications.
The following Stable Privacy Principles, set out below, explain more fully how your information will be treated by Stable.
- We will only collect your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to inform you about what information we may collect about you and how we may use it.
- If we have collected information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and where the relevant permissions have been obtained.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information.
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of, at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection law and will also ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- We will ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
- Should we out-source any processes, we will ensure that the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and we shall contractually require them to comply with our Privacy Principles.
- Any conflict between this Privacy Statement and the rest of these Terms shall be determined in favor of the rest of these terms. Stable may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon appearing on the Site.